Mom's Reflections

There is something sacred about the silence of the morning. My mom experiences it as she rolls out of bed at 5:00 am. She goes to makes her cup of hot English Breakfast tea, grabs her bible, lets our dog, Mac, jump on her lap as she sits in her favorite chair, and simply let's God speak to her. By the time my father gets up she has already come to a new profound conclusion and planned both hers and my fathers day. She has been sharing her reflections with my siblings and I for as long as I can remember and now, in the words of our favorite musical Newsies, it is time "for the world to know!" My mother, Sara Fontana, has a wealth of knowledge that the world needs to hear. I admire her wisdom and relationship with God more than she knows and cannot wait for you to learn how to "hit the bullseye" each day.


Comments

  1. Hi Sara, that is a beautiful picture. You have a lovely family. It was a great Christmas present you received, this blog. I Look forward to your many postings.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE BUTTERFLY EVOLUTION OF BEING A MOM

SUICIDE OF A VETERAN

Can you complete the Armor of God Family Challenge?